Master's certification structure includes three steps, and provides a fast an easy path to complete your certification.
ACE Key contents and learning
Step 1 - e-learning
Once assigned to this training you can access the content an unlimited number of times.
- Introduction to ACE – test design, content and administration
- Areas of application – Assessment and best practice
- Defining person-job fit based on cognitive ability
Step 2 - Self- study, Online classroom or on-site classroom training
You will learn how to predict and measure potential for performance, job-knowledge and capacity to learn.
- Apply ACE as a measure of potential in talent management
- Identify ability level for a given job
- Match ability level and the demands of the job
- Select the right person based on potential
- Structure test Feedback and candidate interviews
- Create efficient workflows for successful screening and selection
Step 3 - Online classroom or on-site classroom training
Hands-on practice on how to source, assess and employ candidates with the use of ACE.
- Implement ACE in your recruitment workflow
- Create job specific criteria
- Validate person-job fit with data
- Facilitate test feedback
- Navigate and apply built in analytics in the Metis platform
- Define an automated data-driven recruitment process
You complete your certification with a self-paced online exam. You do the exam at your convenience with no time pressure.