Master's certification structure includes three steps, and provides a fast an easy path to complete your certification.
EASI Key contents and learning
Step 1 - e-learning
Once assigned to this training you can access the content an unlimited number of times.
- Introduction to EASI – test design, content and administration
- Areas of application – Assessment and best practice
- Feedback and best practice
Step 2 - Self- study, Online classroom or on-site classroom training
You will learn how to identify what drives your people and target development to build winning teams and internal effectiveness.
- Learning and development
- Communication in organisations
- Leadership and employee engagement
- Team performance and well-being
- Feedback and development
Step 3 - Online classroom or on-site classroom training
Hands-on practice on how to use EASI.
- Interpret test results
- Structure test Feedback and candidate interviews
- Facilitate test feedback
- Facilitate individual and team development
- Work with diversity as a driver for excellence
- Use data to address and work out people-related issues
- Navigate and apply built in analytics in the Metis platform
You complete your certification with a self-paced online exam. You do the exam at your convenience with no time pressure.