Master's certification structure includes three steps, and provides a fast an easy path to complete your certification.
MPA key contents and learnings
Step 1 - e-learning
- Introduction to MPA – test design, content and administration
- Areas of application – Assessment and best practice
- Feedback and best practice
STep 2 - Online classroom or on-site classroom training
You will learn how to match employees to the right job and optimize selection, recruitment and development processes.
- Assess personality for high person-job fit
- Set criteria for employee characteristics
- Match personality to the demands of the job
- Interpret test results
- Structure test Feedback and candidate interviews
- Create efficient workflows for successful screening and selection
Step 3 - Online classroom or on-site classroom training
Hands-on practice on how to apply the MPA to identify, retain and develop employees.
- Implement MPA in your recruitment workflow
- Create job specific criteria related to personality
- Validate person-job fit with data
- Facilitate test feedback
- Use the MPA team tool
- Navigate and apply built in analytics in the Metis platform
- Define an automated data-driven recruitment process