Master's certification structure includes three steps, and provides a fast an easy path to complete your certification.
OPTO key contents and learnings
Step 1 - e-learning
Once assigned to this training you can access the content an unlimited number of times.
- Introduction to OPTO – test design, content and administration
- Areas of application – Assessment and best practice
- Defining person-job fit based on personality
Step 2 - Self- study, Online classroom or on-site classroom training
You will learn how to improve hiring decisions in talent acquisition.
- Using data about personality to support performance
- Eliminate bias in recruitment and selection
- Match personality characteristics to the demands of the job
- Get the full benefit of flexible reporting options
- Structure test Feedback and candidate interviews
- Create efficient workflows for successful screening and selection
Step 3 - Online classroom or on-site classroom training
Hands-on practice on how to source, assess and employ candidates with the use of OPTO.
- Implement OPTO in your recruitment workflow
- Create job specific criteria related to personality
- Validate person-job fit with data
- Facilitate test feedback
- Navigate and apply built in analytics on the Metis assessment platform
- Define an automated data-driven recruitment process
You complete your certification with a self-paced online exam. You do the exam at your convenience with no time pressure.