KEY CONTENTS AND LEARNINGS
All Master's certification courses include a generic module, which introduces the learner to general basic knowledge relevant to all test users e.g. feedback ethics.
Also, all certification courses include a Final Exam that can be accessed after Part 2.
Once the Final Exam has been completed, a certificate can be downloaded, and the achievement can be shared on facebook, linkedin and/or twitter.
Part 1: Reading modules and test-your-knowledge quizzes
Introduction to MPA and the basic model and structure
- test design, content and administration
- areas of application and best practice
- feedback and best practice
Part 2: Instructor-led training
Focus on how to match employees to the right job and optimize selection, recruitment and development processes e.g.
- assess personality for high person-job fit
- match personality to the demands of the job
- interpret test results
- create efficient workflows for succesful screening and selection
Part 3: Online instructor-led practitioner workshop
Interaction with other course participants and exercises to build up hands-on practice with MPA e.g.
- create job specific criteria related to personality
- use the MPA team tool
- interpretation of test results
- validate person-job fit wit data
- navigate and apply built in analytics in the Master People Platform
- define an automated data-driven recruitment process
Please, contact us to get started right away +45 70 26 01 01 or fill in the form below.
We offer instructor-led trainings every second month - you choose the session that suits you.