KEY CONTENTS AND LEARNING
All Master's certification courses include a generic module, which introduces the learner to general basic knowledge relevant to all test users e.g. feedback ethics.
Also, all certification courses include a Final Exam that can be accessed after Part 2. Once the Final Exam has been completed, a certificate can be downloaded, and the achievement can be shared on facebook, linkedin and/or twitter.
Part 1: Reading modules and test-your-knowledge quizzes
Introduction to OPTO and the basic model and structure
- test design, content and administration
- areas of application and best practice
- defining person-job fit based on personality
Part 2: Video presentation
Focus on how to improve hiring decisions in talent acquisition
- activities related to sourcing, assessing and employing
- reducing bias in recruitment and selection
- matching personality characteristics to the demands of the job
Part 3: Online instructor-led practitioner workshop
Interaction with other course participants and exercises to build up hands-on practice with OPTO
- creating job specific Criteria related to personality
- giving feedback on test results
- defining an automated data-driven recruitment process
- applying built in analytics on the Metis assessment platform
Please, contact us to get started right away +45 7026 0101 or fill in the form below.
We offer instructor-led trainings every month - you choose the session that suits you.