KEY CONTENTS AND LEARNING
All Master's certification courses include a generic module, which introduces the learner to general basic knowledge relevant to all test users e.g. feedback ethics.
Also, all certification courses include a Final Exam that can be accessed after Part 2.
Once the Final Exam has been completed, a certificate can be downloaded, and the achievement can be shared on facebook, linkedin and/or twitter.
Part 1: Reading modules and test-your-knowledge quizzes
Introduction to EASI and the basic model and structure
- test design, content and administration
- areas of application and best practice
- feedback and best practice
Part 2: Instructor-led training
Focus on how to identify what drives your people and target development to build winning teams and internal effectiveness
- learning and development
- communication in organisations
- leadership and employee engagement
- team performance and well-being
- feedback and development
Part 3: Online instructor-led practitioner workshop
Interaction with other course participants and exercises to build up hands-on practice with EASI. Content is often customised to target the interests and level of experience of the group of participants. The session could e.g. focus on:
- interpretation of test results
- structuring test feedback and candidate interviews
- working with diversity as a driver for excellence
- use data to address and work out people-related issues
Please, contact us to get started right away +45 70 26 01 01 or fill in the form below.
We offer instructor-led trainings every second month - you choose the session that suits you.